Thursday, November 13, 2014

Uncover Up

Has anyone kept track of how many times we've talked about no-makeup makeup? Well add this to the list...



I am loving my current French skincare routine (read about it here) and feel like my skin has never looked better. Hooray! But for some reason, I haven't been able to shake my addiction to foundation. I have worn it for years and despite several forays into the realm of BB/CC creams, nothing ever felt right. I would still crave a more flawless finish. My liquid photoshop of choice is Dior's "Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup" and it really is spectacular. For a foundation, it has a beautifully natural and glowy finish - key words being for a foundation. It's still a little heavy and I became determined to wean myself off of it. Skin is in and we have nothing to hide!


Since I'm already obsessed with the luminizer and bronzer, I turned once again to the RMS Beauty line and surprise, surprise, I fell in love! The "Un"cover-up is an all natural makeup formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin, not cover it up. Exactly the mantra I was looking for! Just like the bronzer and luminizer it melts right into your skin, and since it's based in coconut oil, it gives you the most GORGEOUS glow! I can no longer live without it. It feels so light on your skin and still leaves me feeling adequately flawless. Except it's a natural looking flawless - you literally just look like you have perfect skin, and not like you're wearing anything.

The application took a little getting used to. Since it's basically just tinted coconut oil, you have to warm it up with your fingers. After that, I just dot it along my t-zone and under eyes and then blend out from there. You can build it for more coverage, but it will never look heavy and it will always maintain that healthy, moisturized glow... aka perfection!

xo,
The Ging Twins

[[ Image of model Jenny Sweeney's One Showcard ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment