Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Truly Healthy Glow


"No-makeup makeup" was all over the runways this past September, and has actually been in vogue for a while now. We gals are starting to really own our skin and are beginning to favor showing it off over covering it up! Being a skincare fanatic, I could NOT be more excited about this. But let's be real - there is still makeup in "no-makeup makeup". While we're tossing out our thick foundations and concealers, there are a few products in it for the long haul. RMS Beauty's Living Luminizer and Buriti Bronzer most definitely make the cut...



If you're unfamiliar with the brand, time to get yourself acquainted! It was created by Rose-Marie Swift (makeup artist to all the VS Angels... yeah) who is making a pretty successful effort to convert the world to natural beauty products. Her line's products are all based on raw coconut oil... amaze!


The Living Luminizer is the only highlighter you will ever need, ever. I love the healthy glow look, and as a result have tried every highlighting product out there. But I felt like they were all either too glittery or wouldn't blend well. The Living Luminizer just melts into your skin leaving you looking amazingly refreshed, healthy and with a killer glow... just look at those Angels! I use my finger and swipe it along my cheekbones, upper brow bone, and inner eye. I use this baby even on days that I don't wear makeup!


The Buriti Bronzer is the ultimate sister-product to the Living Luminizer. It is the only bronzer I've met that blends right into your skin, instantly warming up your complexion. It's consistency is that of the luminizer and the color is totally buildable, making it perfectly suited towards any skin tone. I swipe it under my cheekbone and along my jawline for subtle, yet effective, contouring.


Quite tiny little things, but they pack a big punch!

Did I mention they come in recyclable glass packaging? Get shopping, gals! You can get them on RMSBeauty.com, or if you're in LA, pop into one of my favorite places ever - The Detox Market!

xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment