Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Say No to Yoga Pants

Dress: Urban Outfitters '13 // Booties: Lucky Brand '13 (Similar and LOVE these!)

Ok, so I guess it's not going to cool down in LA anytime soon! Not one to cry about sunshine, I was pretty stoked to be able to pull a swishy dress over my head this morning before heading out the door for errands. And what goes better with a little summer dress than perfect leather booties?! Aside from being the easiest outfit, I also love the panel detailing in the dress - especially evident when I twirl! The thing about dresses is that you look instantly put together with minimal effort. LA has a reputation for being super casual, but that doesn't always have to mean yoga pants! A flowy dress is just comfy and just as easy and you look ten times more chic. All the inspiration you need to step it up a notch on your next errand day!





All photos taken by Michael Castillo
xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment