Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bobby Socks


Tee: Massimo Dutti // Skirt: Kate Spade // Socks: Nordstrom // Shoes: Tory Burch '13 Similar // Jacket: Forever 21 Similar

The other night, I got invited to a birthday party... a bowling birthday party! Since the party felt like the ultimate #throwback, I decided to seize the opportunity and go for an entirely retro look. It doesn't get much more retro than ankle socks and pumps, and that way my outfit transitioned easily into bowling mode! Obviously my racecar miniskirt was a must and a worn-in jean jacket with a popped collar left no doubts about my old-school style...


A little history on the skirt - I popped into Kate Spade to get a cute gift for a girlfriend and ended up spotting this guy... I wore it right out of the store and straight to my boyfriend's company happy hour... Never has my outfit been more popular amongst a huge group of guys! (...until bowling, of course!)


 

xo,
The Ging Twins

1 comment: