Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Mad Hatter


Coat: Zara // Dress: Zara // Sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960 // Hat: J.Crew

When it comes to hair, on any particular day, one is either having a fabulous hair moment, or one is having a limp and sad hair situation. On those days when my hair is not behaving, I tend to rely on a hat to give me all the comfort I need. The funny thing about hats is that not only will it pull you out of a hair funk, but it will instantly glam up your fashion game. Is it just me, or are you always drawn to the one trendy girl in the group wearing the hat? I personally love all hats: wide brimmed, fedora, beanie... you name it, I dig it! As a resident of California, a good ol' sunhat is always a good idea. Whether you throw your hair in a low bun, messy braid, or just leave it down, accessorize your mane with one of these chic hats...











 


And of course, when my hair decides to challenge me... a mad hatter I shall be.

xo,
The Ging Twins


No comments:

Post a Comment