Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School

Crop Top: Brandy Melville // Skirt: DIY // Flats: Marc by Marc Jacobs '07 // Backpack: Marks and Spencer

Labor Day weekend came and went so fast, I hardly had time to kiss summer goodbye! But although it may still feel like summer, we know the warm days are numbered and it's back to work we go. How to cheer yourself up you ask?? A back-to-school backpack, of course!! As we know, 90s trends are coming roaring back and situating themselves in all areas of our closets, not to mention on the backs of celebs like Khloe and Cara. I scoured all the department stores I could think of in search of the perfect one, and ended up finding it at Marks and Spencer - a British High Street department store. I couldn't believe it! It was the ideal blend of style, size and price, and I swiped it up without one second of hesitation.  As versatile and practical as they are for summer, something tells me they are going to be a major trend for Fall...






xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment