Thursday, September 11, 2014

Crave or Save: Featuring the Valentino Dress


When it comes to shopping, I often find myself in a tricky predicament --is it worth the price? Truthfully, as a fashion obsessed girl in her 20s, once I fall in love with a shoe, bag, or dress, I simply cannot part from it. So I end up living by the mantra, Life is short, buy the shoes... more than I care to admit.  However, I try NOT to apply this to ultra-trendy pieces, since they have such a short shelf, and instead apply it to those few pieces that are a total knock-out, or the ultimate statement piece. And it's no surprise that these works of wearable art usually come from the couture designers. Do you remember this little Valentino number from last year...


Well, it's STILL something I dream about quite regularly, so you can just imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this Cynthia Steffe mini...


At $200, it's no bargain, per se... but it's not equal to my rent (which I'm sure the Valentino is) and what the heck, Life is short, buy the shoes!!

xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment