Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Go-Go Girl



Dress: INC '12 (Similar) // Boots: Tory Burch // Purse: Tory Burch '13 (Similar) // Trench: Nordies

It looks like Fall is officially here! At least it is in this lovely city by the bay... I thought it best to celebrate in one of my most favorite dresses ever. The mock-neck, drop waist and ultra miniskirt make it unapologetically mod (which we all know I'm obsessed with) and perfect for the cooler season. I paired it with some OTK boots for that modern-go-go-girl look, because why not go all out?! Being the urban gal that I am, I go through about two pairs of boots every Fall/Winter season, and can I just say that I am BEYOND excited to break these babies in! Lastly, nothing says "Fall in the city" like a trench coat, making it the obvious choice for outerwear...








xo, 
The Ging Twins

1 comment: