Thursday, September 4, 2014

Coach Ready to Wear SS15





As you may know, it's currently Fashion Week in New York. We're a few hours behind over here on the West Coast, but I just got a look at Coach's RTW Spring Summer line for 2015 (thank you, Instagram) and my jaw ACTUALLY dropped. It is the chicest blend of 60s meets 90s trends with details like leopards, pastels, faux fur, flatforms (they're here to stay), and straight patent leather minis!! The hair is ultra mod, yet still has that 90s grunge effect. I can't even. Many people closest to me know of my fervent obsession with the 60s/70s era - I'll tell anyone who'll listen my woes of feeling like I was born in the wrong era. They say fashion is cyclical, but man, I have never been so excited about returning to trends of the past! Take a look...





Images taken from NowFashion and Harper's Baazar

xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment