Friday, September 5, 2014

Rosy



Sunnies: Chanel // Top: Massimo Dutti (Last seen here) // Skirt: Ted Baker (Similar, Dress version) // Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target '13 // Bag: Tory Burch '13 (Similar)

I saw this skirt in Bloomies a few months back and it was love at first sight. I looked at the salesgirl with a Is this skirt for real?! look on my face and we both knew she had me. To both justify the price and nurture my obsession, I have found every excuse possible to wear it, ranging from happy hours to gallery openings. As a result, it has been dressed up (strappy heels and a silk blouse or lace cami) and dressed down, as you see here... It was super fun to throw on a t-shirt and sandals and still get looks from everyone I passed on the street! Since it really screams Summer, this was probably the last time I'll have worn it for a while and I might just shed a few tears when I pack it away to make room for Fall!




xo,
The Ging Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment